USCA Men's Soccer ID Camp
About USCA Men's Soccer ID Camp:
This one day camp directly introduces and exposes players to college coaches in a practice and game environment. The format will allow players to be trained by college coaches, which provides the coaches the opportunity to work up close with the players to assess their training habits and performance in games.
The ID camp adheres strictly to USCA and CDC guidelines on COVID-19 protocols:
- Face Masks Required: Athletes and coaches will be required to wear a face mask at all times. Athletes do not have to wear masks during games.
- Symptom Screening: Participants will be screened for COVID-19 syptoms before participating in camp, including a temperature check.
- Small Group Bubbles: All activities and games will be in small groups to minimize contact.
- Socially Distanced Breaks: Players will be required to take breaks, including lunch, individually and socially distanced to avoid group clusters.
- Parent Observation: Parents are welcome to stay and observe camp, but from the parking lot only. No parents or guardians will be allowed on the field.
|USCA Men's Soccer ID Camp|
High School and JUCO Prospects
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
There will be a $25 administrative fee for all refunds.
There will be no refunds for expulsion from camp, for voluntary withdrawal from camp, or for injuries sustained prior to camp or at camp.
|Saturday, January 30, 2021|
|9:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
|USCA Pacer Pit
471 University Parkway
Aiken, SC 29801